Over time, the Kerio logs become larger. You can (periodically) empty logs with these instructions.
Log settings in Kerio Connect
- Log into the Kerio administration interface and navigate to 'Logs' (the last option in the sidebar);
- Click the log you want to empty (Config, Debug, Error, Mail, Operations, Security, Spam, Warning, Audit). In general, the mail log is the largest;
- Right-click in the middle of the logbook on the right;
- Click 'Clear log' to clear the log immediately. Click 'Log Setting...' if you want to periodically empty the log.
Follow these instructions if you want to periodically empty the log:
- Enable "Regular rotation" by ticking the checkbox. Select here how often the log should be emptied;
- You can empty the log only periodically, and in addition to the periodic emptying, when the log exceeds a certain number of MB. To do this, tick the checkbox "Rotate when file format is larger than (MB):" and enter the amount of MBs;
As soon as a log is periodically emptied (rotated), it is archived but the visible log is emptied. To prevent these logs from being archived, set "Number of rotated log files to keep" to 0 or to a higher value to save multiple copies