U can use daDup as storage for owncloud.
- Log in as a user that has rights to add external storage
- Go to the admin page in ownCloud
- Go to the external storage part
- Click on: add external storage
- Choose Amazon S3
You have received a hostname, Access key and Secret key from us.
- Give the external storage a name like in the example below (daDup S3)
- Choose Access key as authentication method
- Give in any random name at Bucket. Someting like Johniesowncloudbucket
- Fill out the hostname
- Leave the Port and Region empty
- Fill out the Access key and Secret key
You can get ownCloud as a cloud service at http://www.bestandonline.nl But first: Create a daDup account